So we are now into December and soon the mad Christmas-present-buying rush will descend upon us.
If you need ideas for what to buy Yiayia / Papou / Auntie Maria / Uncle Stavros / the In-Laws / Cousin Alexi / the local Priest, then perhaps my list of specially chosen Christmas goodies will inspire you.
Alternatively, you could always just skip the present buying this year and hand-make your gifts instead.
No.. I didn’t think so…
* * *
- The Greek Wives Club Apron available at Zazzles Greek Wives Club Store (my own designs!)
- A personalised wooden spoon from Not On The High Street.Com
- Grooming and Shaving products from Taylor of Old Bond Street
- On the cheaper side – find funny gifts at The Present Finder and check out the Difficult Grandads section
- A pair of Christmas socks from The Sock Shop
- Gadgets, personalised gifts and all things manly can be found at Menkind
- The Greek Wives Club Tote Bag available at Zazzles Greek Wives Club Store
- Snap up a designer handbag for a fraction of the price at TK Maxx
- Tickets to the theatre or comedy show from Lastminute.com
- Matching Christmas Jumpers from Cheesy Christmas Jumpers
Young Male Cousins/Relatives:
Young Female Cousins/Relatives:
- Make up – Bobbi Brown / Laura Mercier / Benefit have all got some great Christmas gift sets for reasonable-ish prices
- Personalised case for I-Phones from Not On The High Street.Com
- Personalised toys, books, fancy dress outfits and more can be found at Letterbox.co.uk
- A piece of coal from the fireplace
Oh and for yourself may I suggest you grab yourself a copy of one of my books… (Sorry I had to slip that in there!!!) HO HO HO!