So you’ve waxed your legs (or chest), treated yourself to a manicure, dolled out the euros/dollars/etc, and packed the suitcase. Now all that remains is the most important task of all: Downloading a whole new set of books onto your kindle.
While I still prefer a nice, clean-smelling paperback, I will admit that having a kindle makes life a lot easier. For one, I don’t need to worry about how much more my suitcase will weigh!
Whether you are travelling to Greece, France, Italy, Spain, America, Benidorm or Southend-on-Sea, this little kindle list I have put together (all on the Greek theme) should keep you going for the duration of your holiday. 🙂
- Eat, Drink and Be Married by Eve Makis
- The Island by Victoria Hislop
- Do You Know Who I Am? by Adrianne Roy
- Escape to Santorini by Helen Ellis
- The Doctor of Thessaly by Anne Zouroudi
- A Handful of Pebbles by Sara Alexi
- My Big Greek Family by Maria Constantine
- Greek Expectations: The Last Moussaka Standing by ME
If anyone has any recommendations please do share!